Koya Webb “The Detox D.I.V.A” (Divinely Inspired Visionary and Athlete)” is a holistic health and wellness specialist who believes that balance is the key to a successful life. Webb is a former track and field heptathlon champion, an event consisting of High Jump, Long Jump, 100 Hurdles, 200 Dash, 800 run, Shot Put, and Javelin. While attending college at Wichta State University, she was a trainer at the McConnell Airforce Base where her athletic, no-nonsense military and all natural nutrition approach has helped her clients reach their goals and as a result changed their lives for the better. Koya currently hosts various health and wellness events, is health and wellness consultant for businesses and travels nation wide educating and entertaining.
As a living-foodist (one who eats 60% or more uncooked veggies, nuts, seeds, and super foods) Koya believes that eating all natural “fruits of the earth” can help reverse the side effects of cancer, diabetes, and other diseases plaguing our society today. She encourages family, friends, and clients to eat as many raw fruits, raw vegetables, and super foods as possible.
The greater the percentage of whole living foods in the diet, the greater the health benefits! – Koya Webb
She currently attends Agape International Spiritual Center where she is studying, New Thought-Ancient Wisdom teachings. Webb believes in the unconditional love of all things. States Koya, “I think everyone should have a strong and healthy mind, body, and soul… and strive to improve these areas daily.” Webb has many talents but focuses primarily on entertaining and educating. “I want to live a life that is healthy, happy, and productive! I also want to teach others how to live life to the fullest!”
As a certified personal trainer and life coach, Koya spends her days helping people reach their goals. “It takes a lifestyle change!” She is creating a better lifestyle for her clients by providing exercise prescriptions, healthy diets, yoga, fitness training, professional advice, and aerobics classes through her companies Lifestyle Revelations and Fitness, Food, and Fun.
Through Revelational Productions, Koya is producing a line of health and wellness DVDs and life changing films that encourage living a healthy lifestyle mentally, spiritually, and physically. Koya holds a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with a minor in Business Administration, certifications in personal training and lifestyle coaching and has extensive studies in holistic nutrition. Koya uses this knowledge to give people the science behind living a healthy lifestyle.
- Koya has modeled for Nikon, Target, Nordic Track, Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Royal Caribbean, Reebok, Weider Kettlebells Power System, Essence, Triathlete, Muscle Fitness Hers, Physique, Ironman, Oxygen, Fitness Mind/Body/Spirit, Shape and many others.
- Koya’s Film and TV credentials include Breathe (Katie), American Gladiators (contestant), Fear Factor (contestant), Ocean’s 13 (driver), She’s Just Not That Into You (life coach), 1 VS 100 (personal trainer contestant), What I Hate About Me (yoga instructor), and Various Shows as a Lifecoach/Fitness Expert.
- Running Commercials include: Sweet Sweat, TCore, Shakeweight, Total Flex, Nordic Track, Weider Kettlebell Power Systems, and Evolution Nutrition.
- Current Projects include: The Last War Crimes, B.A.D, Jade Hunters, Border Clash, and Health and Wellness DVDs.
- Celebrity Clients include: India Arie (Singer), John Salley (NBA Champion), Dr. Micheal Bernard Beckwith (The Secret/Agape) Brett Ratner (Movie Director/ Rush Hour) and Dexter Jackson (Professional Body Builder/Mr Olympia)
Visit www.koyawebb.com for more information!